Brock University in Canada
If you want to study at the Brock University in Canada, you can now find out the general information, fields Of Study, application criteria, in addition to the expected tuition fees.
- Category: government university
- Preparatory year: There is a preparatory year in this university
- Conditional Admission: This university usually gives conditional admission
- Language requirements: English TOFEL, English Iltes
- Can you study in English? Yes, it offers presentations in English
Fields Of Study
- English Literature
- International Economy
- Political Economy
- Visual Design And Effects
- Graphic Design
- Agriculture, Forestry And Environment
- Press And Media
- Public Health
- Social Sciences And Humanities
- Applied Sciences
- Art, Music And Design
- German Language
- French Language
- Latin Language
- Linguistics And Cultural Studies
- Electronic Simulation
- Biomedical Engineering
- History Of Art And Civilizations
- Psychology And Psychiatry
- Communications Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Software Engineering
Brock University is a public research university in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s only university in a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, in the center of the Canadian Niagara Peninsula on the Niagara Escarpment.
The university bears the name of Major General Sir Isaac Brooke, who was responsible for defending Upper Canada against the United States during the War of 1812.
Brock University Faculties:
- College of Applied Health Sciences
- Goodman Business School
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Humanities
- College of Mathematics and Sciences, where he studies: biochemistry, biomedical science, biological sciences, biophysics, biotechnology, chemistry, computer science, earth science, mathematics, neuroscience, and physics.
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- College of Graduate Studies
Brock University Acceptance Rate:
Brooke’s acceptance rate is relatively high. 19,000 students were registered out of the approximate 21,000 students who applied. Hence, the overall acceptance rate is 73%.
To get admission at Brock University you need to
The Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) requires a minimum of six credits at the 12th grade level 4U or 4M, including program-specific prerequisites; An acceptance average of at least 70% (many programs require a higher average); You must meet the English language proficiency requirements.