St. Thomas University in Canada
If you want to study at the University of St. Thomas in Canada, you can now find out the general information, fields Of Study, application criteria, in addition to the expected tuition fees.
- Category: government university
- Preparatory year: There is no preparatory year in this university
- Conditional Admission: This university usually gives conditional admission
- Language requirements: English TOFEL, English Iltes
- Can you study in English? Yes, it offers presentations in English
Fields Of Study
- Social Sciences And Humanities
- Digital Science
- Art, Music And Design
- History Of Art And Civilizations
- Psychology And Psychiatry
St. Thomas University is a public Catholic liberal arts university located in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada. It is primarily a university that offers Bachelor of Arts (Human and Social Sciences) and Education and Social Work degrees to approximately 1,900 students.
University Of Saint Thomas University Ranking In Canada
St. Columbia University is ranked as follows:
- #18 in Western Regional Universities
- #11 in Best Veterans College
- #5 in the best value schools
- #33 in Best Performance in Social Mobility
Colleges Of The University Of St. Thomas In Canada
- College of Medicine and Public Health.
- College of Commerce and Economics.
- Faculty of Applied Science.
- Collage of Arts.
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities.
- College of Media
- College of Engineering and Technology.
Admission Requirements To The University Of St. Thomas In Canada
- The requirement that the student obtain a high school or university degree.
- The student must obtain an entry permit to Canada on a temporary study visa.
- The student must be very strong on an academic level.
- The student must submit his previous participation and training
- The student must be well versed in the English language, as the language admission test is conducted by Columbia University
- Your academic record is at least an A average, or equivalent.