- There are a maximum of 10 scholarships each year, distributed over the Master’s program with full funding covering full tuition fees and visa application assistance only.
- The remaining costs will be borne by the student
Karolinska Institutet is one of the most important medical institutes in the world with a clear goal of making a significant contribution to the improvement of human health; conducting research, teaching and interacting with the community.
It is also the largest single center for medical academic research in Sweden, and offers the largest range of medical programs and courses in the country. In 1901, the Nobel Assembly at the Institute selected winners for the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine.
Now, let’s learn about the appropriate conditions for registering for the Swedish Karolinska Institute scholarship
Get More Information
- Check if the university is right for you.
- Check Eligibility
- Check the documents required for registration.
- Get the direct registration link