Funded Karolinska Institute Scholarship in Sweden
The Karolinska Institute Scholarship offers scholarships for all master's programs to outstanding students who desperately want to complete their education in a civilized European country. Obtaining the scholarship in this institute is really fierce competition with about 1500 international students applying annually.
Karolinska Institutet is one of the most important medical institutes in the world with a clear goal of making a significant contribution to the improvement of human health; conducting research, teaching and interacting with the community.
It is also the largest single center for medical academic research in Sweden, and offers the largest range of medical programs and courses in the country. In 1901, the Nobel Assembly at the Institute selected winners for the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine.
Now, let's learn about the appropriate conditions for registering for the Swedish Karolinska Institute scholarship
Funded Karolinska Institute Scholarship in Sweden Details
- There are a maximum of 10 scholarships each year, distributed over the Master’s program with full funding covering full tuition fees and visa application assistance only.
- The remaining costs will be borne by the student
- This scholarship can be combined with another scholarship, for example, see here all
- You must be applying to one of the study programs at Karolinska Institutet MA
- You must speak English completely fluently.
- You can always prove your English proficiency with an internationally recognized test
- As for the academic IELTS result, it should be a total score of 7 and not less than 6 in only one section.
- According to IELTS, test results are valid for two years.
How to apply
- Before applying you must ensure that you have the qualifications and language skills.
- Find a program you would like to study
- Apply online at universityadmissions.se
- Pay the application fee of SEK 900 or provide proof of exemption from the application fee.
- Submit the required documents
- Complete the CV form and upload it to your account at universityadmissions.se
- A copy of the passport or ID.
- The last certificate you obtained.
- Statement of the student's grades for the last academic degree obtained.
- Motivation letter.
- letters of recommendation
- Training certificates, if any.
- Work experience certificates, if any.
- Volunteering certificates, if any.
You can study one of the Following Majors:
- Aeronautics and Aviation Science;
- Business Administration;
- Environmental Science and Health;
- Journalism and Mass Communication;
- Physical Therapy;
- Political Science and International Relations;
- Public Relations and Administration;
- Urban Planning;