The Doha Institute Scholarships in Qatar are a great opportunity for anyone who wants to study in Qatar and can apply to earn this scholarship through its own applications found on its website, This scholarship is especially open to master’s and doctoral degrees.
The scholarship is available to any national or international student who aspires to obtain a master’s degree from the State of Qatar. As the main objective of the Qatar Scholarship is to attract international students, a special process is used to attract them. In addition, the scholarship is awarded without taking the IELTS test.
Details about the Doha Institute Scholarship
- University: Doha Institute for Graduate Studies, Qatar
- Study level: Masters
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Country of study : Qatar
Funding provided in the Doha Institute Scholarship
The Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarship is a scholarship that fully covers all expenses of any scholarship awarded to international or domestic students, and the details of funding provided for the scholarship are shown below:
- Full tuition fee coverage
- Free accommodation for the student in the dormitory of the institute
- Monthly stipend for expenses
- Health insurance
- Air travel tickets to and from the student’s home country
Conditions for applying
The following eligibility criteria are what are screened and decided upon for the Doha Institute Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible.
- A prerequisite is that the student has a bachelor’s degree.
- A student studying in the last year of a bachelor’s degree is eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Age: It has no specific age requirements.
- It is not permissible to combine the Institute’s scholarship with any other scholarship anywhere, regardless of its source.
- If the student is of good academic standing, he is eligible to benefit from the Doha Institute scholarships.
- Doha Institute has the right to withdraw any scholarship from any student who violates this condition.
- A student registered in any of the executive master’s programs, diplomas or specialized certificates does not benefit from the scholarships offered by the institute, but he can benefit from the granting of sponsorship to the foreign student according to the conditions of each scholarship from the institute.
- A student who previously benefited from the same institute scholarships will not be entitled to benefit from the Doha Institute scholarships، Whether he has a degree or not.
Documents required to apply for the Doha Institute scholarship
- A passport for international students.
- Qatar ID card for Qatari citizens.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- For students of the last year of the bachelor’s degree, the documents of the bachelor’s degree or its equivalent must be sent until the application is submitted.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- TOEFL or IELTS test results or an official document that the degree was taught in English as the main language of instruction.
- Personal statement
- Academic essay.
How to apply for the Scholarships
- The student creates a personal account as an applicant for the grant on the system.
- Then he must create a student application file from the DI admission portal .
- Each applicant is allowed to submit only one admission application, and no repeated applications for more than one program will be considered for the scholarship.
- The student applying for the scholarship fills out the special form and uploads all the required attachments and documents.
- The scholarship applicant requests letters of recommendation electronically through the same system.
- The applicant requests letters of recommendation electronically through the same system.
- The student nominated for the scholarship will receive an email enabling them to access and submit the scholarship recommendation form.
- The applicant can check a review online and can remind referees or create a new reference application even after the application has been submitted.