National University of Singapore PhD Scholarship
National University of Singapore PhD Scholarship Details
If you’re an international student, apply for National University of Singapore PhD Scholarship to help with your tuition which make studying abroad possible.
CoursesData is committed to ensuring the continued success and support of our students by offering this article about the National University of Singapore PhD Scholarship.
With this article, we want to give you an overview of:
- Complete details about the National University of Singapore PhD Scholarship.
- Special terms for registering an application for a scholarship.
- What are the required documents?
- How do you register your application?
- Which options for financial aid and study grants there are.
Many international students are considering studying abroad in Singapore, but the financial difficulties, with the increase in university registration fees and the costs of lectures, books and living will certainly be more difficult. So by receiving this scholarship, you will open the doors to travel and start your free journey abroad.
Our aim is to give you an initial overview of Singapore scholarships available to international students. If you want to delve into the scholarships currently available, click on “More Information”.
The scholarship aims to encourage and support all students in Singapore by helping them with the costs of their education. Furthermore, the National University of Singapore PhD Scholarship is intended to serve as a way to help prepare students for a career path in their study fields.
- University or Organization: National University of Singapore PhD Scholarship.
- You can study in: Singapore
- Award:Fully Funded.
- Access Mode: Online..
- Nationality: All nationalities are allowed..
The good news is that National University of Singapore PhD Scholarship know that, too. There are plenty of awards available to the masses, many of which don’t even require a minimum grade point average!
- You must be fully prepared to study in Singapore.
- You have the right motivation to start your future studies in National University of Singapore.
- Have significant unmet financial need.
- quality/recognition of home institution that awarded the first degree.
- You must have a strong academic background.
- Submit the application, fully supported by the required documents.
- Delay in submitting the application or lack of documents will cause you to reject the application.
- You have the right motivation to apply
- Complete the full scholarship application Form within the Deadlines.
- Language Requirement: You need to send your language certificate you want to study in is internationally accredited..
- National University of Singapore PhD Scholarship selection is based on the basis of predefined country slots.
Note: Sometimes scholarships are linked to demands, such as that the scholarship holder has to return to their home country to work for a specified period after their studies in Singapore.
National University of Singapore PhD Scholarship Benefits
- You will get Admission letter from National University of Singapore,
- Covering tuition fees.
- After acceptance, it is possible to register for the Singapore study visa.
- Other advantages can be obtained through the National University of Singapore PhD Scholarship
- Copy of passport/ID
- Copies of transcripts/diplomas
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of motivation
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)/Resume
- Standardized test scores
- You may send: Essay – Portfolio – Parents’ financial information
- A medical report/ heath evaluation form
- Important: When applying to more than one postgraduate major (maximum 3 courses), you are required to submit one letter of motivation explaining why you are applying for these specific courses and why you have chosen that priority.
- Employment certificate from the employer if any that proves at least two years of relevant work experience.
Do you Know: The National University of Singapore PhD Scholarship is the largest Singapore funding opportunity for international academic cooperation and is, therefore, the largest scholarship provider for international students looking to study in Singapore.
How to Apply for National University of Singapore PhD Scholarship
Students are required to applyonlinevia the National University of Singapore portal. Admitted students will be invited to apply for these awards and must then submit relevant financial information.
- Letter of Admission
The following information is required in the application for admission:
- The name
- the address,
- current educational level,
- The specialty you want to study,
- Other information, etc.
- Register new account
- In the event that obtaining university Admission is obligatory upon you before registering for the scholarship, you must do so through the university’s website
- In this case, you must send an application for admission to the university through its official website
- On the official Website, you will find the Apply for Admission application icon or something similar, click on it and register a new account.
- Send the Application Form
- After you make sure that you registered the application successfully, send it and also do not forget to upload the complete and required documents as we mentioned previously.
- If you do eventually get final approval for the scholarship, the donor will contact you directly via email or phone to let you know.
- Here you must take some steps to obtain a study visa by registering a separate application.
The documents required for the visa are:
- The completed and signed visa application, which you will find on the embassy’s website.
- Your translated and attested certificates as mentioned above
- Acceptance letter from the university that you received via email
- proof of acceptance of the scholarship,
- motivation letter
- A medical certificate from a doctor or hospital for the purpose of the visa stating that you are free from communicable and contagious diseases
- Certificate of extraction of individual registration from the Civil Status Department in your current country, city or village
- Birth certificate, if any.
if you want to apply now, click here to get the official National University of Singapore PhD Scholarship website.
You can study one of the Following Majors:
- Aeronautics and Aviation Science;
- Business Administration;
- Environmental Science and Health;
- Journalism and Mass Communication;
- Physical Therapy;
- Political Science and International Relations;
- Public Relations and Administration;
- Urban Planning;