Students selected by the Slovak Government Scholarship will get:
- Covering tuition fees.
- Covering the living costs.
- Official acceptance letter.
- You can then Apply for the Slovak Study Visa.
The student will be exempted from either all or part of the tuition fee. This is according to the academic average of the academic average you obtained during the last certificate which you submitted to register for the scholarship.
Usually full exemptions are for students who get a very high rate.
In addition, the educational institution will send you a letter of acceptance to obtain a visa from the Slovakia embassy, all the details are below..
- To apply for Slovak Government Scholarship, you must be an international student.
- You must have a strong academic background.
- Hold the latest certificate from an institution, school or university in your country recognized by the Ministry of Education.
- Applicants must be responsible citizens and demonstrate cross-cultural sensitivity and flexibility to adapt effectively to life.
- Not residing in Slovakia at the time of applying for the scholarship.
- Submit the application, fully supported by the required documents.
- Delay in submitting the application or lack of documents will cause you to reject the application
- You have the right motivation to apply
- Complete the full scholarship application Form within the Deadlines.
Note: Sometimes scholarships are linked to demands, such as that the scholarship holder has to return to their home country to work for a specified period after their studies in Slovakia.
How to apply
Students are required to apply online via the university portal. Admitted students will be invited to apply for these awards and must then submit relevant financial information.
- Letter of Admission
You must seek university admission at the university. The way to register at the university is online directly by submitting an application and filling out an application form that contains the following information.
- The name
- the address,
- current educational level,
- The specialty you want to study,
- Other information, etc.
- Register new account
On the official Website, you will find the Apply for Admission application icon or something similar, click on it and register a new account.
- Send the Application Form
After you make sure that you registered the application successfully, send it and also do not forget to upload the complete and required documents as we mentioned previously.
To apply for the Slovak Government Scholarship, students must provide several supporting documents. These documents include:
- A copy of the applicant’s passport
- Academic transcripts from previous educational institutions
- A statement of purpose outlining why the applicant wishes to study in Slovakia and their future career goals
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers or professors who are familiar with the applicant’s academic achievements
- Results of an English or Slovak language proficiency test
In conclusion, the Slovak Government Scholarship offers a fantastic opportunity for international students to study in a world-class educational environment without worrying about the financial burden. The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, health insurance, and offers a monthly stipend. Eligible students must have a good academic record, be proficient in either English or Slovak, and complete the application process by providing all the required supporting documents.