Students selected by the Turkish Scholarship will get:
- Covering tuition fees.
- Covering the living costs.
- Official acceptance letter.
- You can then Apply for the Turkey Study Visa.
The student will be exempted from either all or part of the tuition fee. This is according to the academic average of the academic average you obtained during the last certificate which you submitted to register for the scholarship.
Usually full exemptions are for students who get a very high rate.
In addition, the educational institution will send you a letter of acceptance to obtain a visa from the Turkey embassy, all the details are below..
- To apply for Turkish Scholarship, you must be an international student.
- You must have a strong academic background.
- Hold the latest certificate from an institution, school or university in your country recognized by the Ministry of Education.
- Applicants must be responsible citizens and demonstrate cross-cultural sensitivity and flexibility to adapt effectively to life.
- Not residing in Turkey at the time of applying for the scholarship.
- Submit the application, fully supported by the required documents.
- Delay in submitting the application or lack of documents will cause you to reject the application
- You have the right motivation to apply
- Complete the full scholarship application Form within the Deadlines.
Note: Sometimes scholarships are linked to demands, such as that the scholarship holder has to return to their home country to work for a specified period after their studies in Turkey .
Language Requirement: none
Turkish scholarship applications are evaluated on the basis of the academic success, extra-curricular activities and other professional credentials of the candidate. In the application evaluation process, candidates will be evaluated based on their eligibility, the application criteria for the program to which they are applied as well as their academic and social achievements.
Turkish Scholarships Initial Evaluation
All applications are reviewed based on basic criteria such as minimum academic scores, minimum age, required documents, etc.
Shortlisted Turkish Scholarships:
Applications of qualified candidates are carefully reviewed by expert panels based on a wide range of criteria including academic standing, previous qualifications, academic interests, career goals, consistency of choices, clarity of letter of intent, participation in social activities…etc. The qualified candidates are then shortlisted for interviews.
Turkish Scholarship Interview:
Shortlisted candidates are interviewed in more than 100 countries by interview panels including academics and experts.
- Be under 21 years of age for undergraduate programs
- Be under 30 years old for master’s programs.
- Be under 35 years old for Ph.D. programs.
- If you have studied in Turkey before, you will not be able to apply for this scholarship
- The high school average for applying to the university must not be less than 70% of the marks.
- You must have successfully completed a high school diploma in all subjects
- The university average for applying for master’s and doctoral degrees must be at least 75% of the marks.
- All documents and supporting documents for the scholarship application must be submitted before the application deadline.
- Minimum academic achievement for applicants in health sciences (medicine, dentistry, pharmacy): 90%.
How to apply
Students are required to apply online via the university portal. Admitted students will be invited to apply for these awards and must then submit relevant financial information.
- Letter of Admission
You must seek university admission at the university. The way to register at the university is online directly by submitting an application and filling out an application form that contains the following information.
- The name
- the address,
- current educational level,
- The specialty you want to study,
- Other information, etc.
- Register new account
On the official Website, you will find the Apply for Admission application icon or something similar, click on it and register a new account.
- Send the Application Form
After you make sure that you registered the application successfully, send it and also do not forget to upload the complete and required documents as we mentioned previously.
- Copy of passport/ID
- Copies of transcripts/diplomas
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of motivation
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)/Resume
- Standardized test scores
- You may send: Essay – Portfolio – Parents’ financial information
- A medical report/ heath evaluation form
- Important: When applying to more than one postgraduate major (maximum 3 courses), you are required to submit one letter of motivation explaining why you are applying for these specific courses and why you have chosen that priority.
- Employment certificate from the employer if any that proves at least two years of relevant work experience.
Do you Know: The Turkish Scholarship is the largest Turkey funding opportunity for international academic cooperation and is, therefore, the largest scholarship provider for international students looking to study in Turkey .