Many international students are considering studying abroad in Australia, but the financial difficulties, with the increase in university registration fees and the costs of lectures, books and living will certainly be more difficult. So by receiving this scholarship, you will open the doors to travel and start your free journey abroad.
Students selected by the University of Melbourne Scholarship will get:
- Covering tuition fees.
- Covering the living costs.
- Official acceptance letter.
- You can then Apply for the Australian Study Visa.
The student will be exempted from either all or part of the tuition fee. This is according to the academic average of the academic average you obtained during the last certificate which you submitted to register for the scholarship.
Usually full exemptions are for students who get a very high rate.
In addition, the educational institution will send you a letter of acceptance to obtain a visa from the Australia embassy, all the details are below..
- To apply for University of Melbourne Scholarship, you must be an international student.
- You must have a strong academic background.
- Hold the latest certificate from an institution, school or university in your country recognized by the Ministry of Education.
- Applicants must be responsible citizens and demonstrate cross-cultural sensitivity and flexibility to adapt effectively to life.
- Not residing in Australia at the time of applying for the scholarship.
- Submit the application, fully supported by the required documents.
- Delay in submitting the application or lack of documents will cause you to reject the application
- You have the right motivation to apply
- Complete the full scholarship application Form within the Deadlines.
Note: Sometimes scholarships are linked to demands, such as that the scholarship holder has to return to their home country to work for a specified period after their studies in Australia.
- Language Requirement: You need to send your language certificate you want to study in is internationally accredited.
How to apply
Students are required to apply online via the university portal. Admitted students will be invited to apply for these awards and must then submit relevant financial information.
You must seek university admission at the university. The way to register at the university is online directly by submitting an application and filling out an application form that contains the following information.
- The name
- the address,
- current educational level,
- The specialty you want to study,
- Other information, etc.
On the official Website, you will find the Apply for Admission application icon or something similar, click on it and register a new account.
- Send the Application Form
After you make sure that you registered the application successfully, send it and also do not forget to upload the complete and required documents as we mentioned previously.
- Copy of passport/ID
- Copies of transcripts/diplomas
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of motivation
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)/Resume
- Standardized test scores
- You may send: Essay – Portfolio – Parents’ financial information
- A medical report/ heath evaluation form
- Important: When applying to more than one postgraduate major (maximum 3 courses), you are required to submit one letter of motivation explaining why you are applying for these specific courses and why you have chosen that priority.
- Employment certificate from the employer if any that proves at least two years of relevant work experience.
Do you Know: The University of Melbourne Scholarship is the largest Australian funding opportunity for international academic cooperation and is, therefore, the largest scholarship provider for international students looking to study in Australia.